HR for Construction Finance Certificate Program: Module 4
Aug 15, 2023 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Tuesday, August 15 from 3-4:30 pm ET
Please note, this is module 4 of 5 for CFMA's Human Resources for Construction Finance Certificate Program. Participants are welcome to register for the certificate program after it starts and module recordings will be provided to accommodate certificate program participants with scheduling conflicts. However, active participation in live module broadcasts is encouraged to enhance the learning experience, including roundtable discussions. It is important to note that module recordings are not eligible for CPEs and do not include roundtable discussions.
Designing an Employee Benefit Program
Benefit programs are key aspects in ensuring employee satisfaction and attracting employees. A one-size-fits-all approach no longer works; benefit programs must be meaningful to your employees and align with your company’s culture and values. This module will orient you to the 2023 Employee Health and Benefit trends and what employees expect from their employer. We will discuss things to consider when defining your benefits philosophy and strategy, determine how you stack up, new trends in benefits, best approaches to communicate benefits and how to find a quality broker to help you develop a strategic benefit package.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand what employees expect from their employer and why.
- Evaluate the value of the current benefits you provide for your employees.
- Identify traditional benefits and new modern offerings, including benefits for mental health, mindfulness, and wellness.
- Be familiar with what’s happening in 401(k), profit sharing, and other retirement plans.
- Recognize the value of a benefits broker.